Monday, October 3, 2011

A Real Friend in Jesus

   How would you define a real friend?  Most will Say: Someone, who got my back , no matter what, others would Say: Someone, who agrees with me regardless of right or wrong, and a few would Say:That a true friend will drop whatever they're doing to come to your beckoning call. Now, a real friend is not going to agree with you when you are wrong. When you need advice a true friend will tell you what you need and not what you want. A true friend will be there no matter what to help you through those trying times in life. Example of a true friend: A true friend if they see a rip in your clothing. Will tell you to save you the embarrassment.  A true friend wont air your dirty laundry to all who would lend a ear. I know friend of whom I can telling everything and He never tells anyone but puts it in a sea of forgetfulness never to return.
   My friend will never turn His back on me.  When, I had turned my back 
on Him He just kept on loving me. When, there was nobody else to turn to He was there to listen to my cry. God is the only one, I know who knows all about me but did not tell anyone else. The bible says: A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother
Proverbs 18:24. If you want a friend you can trust then try Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment