Sunday, October 23, 2011

I Know A People

I know a people who will never bow down.
I know a people who stand for something.
I know a people who will tell you the truth.
I know a people who look to the hills.
I know a people who can get a prayer up.
I know a people who have found they're way.
I know a people who can praise they're way
I know a people who will love on you.
I know a people who will teach you how to love.
I know a people who seeks to go to heaven above.
I know a people who knows where they came from.
I know a people who understand.
I know a people who is in God's unchanging hand.
I know a people who lends a helping hand .
I know a people with a plan.
I know a people who say's we can.
I know a people which will be there for you.
Who is this people the one and the true.
God's chosen this is what they do.......

No comments:

Post a Comment